недеља, 26. јануар 2014.

Peaches in Greece, More about us

Hi!

My name is Kosta. I love peaches. I produce them. With a lot of love.

I live in a small village Kalyvia, in Pella region, Greece.

Pella is a region with the biggest producing of peaches in Europe. Pella is a plain, surrounded by beautiful mountain peaks to the north and west, and is open to the south and south-east - towards the sea

The first knowledge about peaches and theirs growing I learned from my uncle. It has been more than 20 years. He conveyed a love of peaches, love of country and the smell of our orchards. When he died, he left me 2000 trees. Continuing the tradition, but by investing in new plantations, new technology and new knowledge, today we have 6600 trees new, high quality varieties.




More details about our peaches and nectarines in Greece:

• Location: Kalivia, Pella, Greece
• Area: 17 ha

• Varietes:
Nectarines: Big Bang, Big Top, Fire Top, Alien Top, Red Gold, Honey Blaze
Peaches: Rich May, May Crest, Spring Belle, Early Rich, Royal Glory, Royal Summer, Sweet Scarlet, Fayette, Royal Jim, O'Henry

Number of trees: 6600
• Expected full yield: up to 330 tons
• Rootstock: GF 677
• Category: Certified
• Health status: Virus free
• Breeding shape: spindle bush
• Row distance: 5 x 4,5 m
• Irrigation system: drip irigation



My name is Kosta.
I speak Greek and Serbian.
My phone number: +306936957006

My wife Biljana speak Serbian and English.
Our e-mail address: florens021@gmail.com





Нема коментара:

Постави коментар